It is a pleasure to invite you to ECTS 2012, to be held in Stockholm, Sweden, from 19-23 May 2012.
The 2012 congress will offer a high quality and diverse scientific programme of interest to both clinical and basic scientists. We are expecting up to 3,000 clinicians and researchers from around the world to join us in Stockholm.
We have composed a scientific programme of the highest standard and highlights will include the following:
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world's leading experts in the field
- Meet the professor sessions
- Dedicated events for new investigators
- Joint ECTS/ASBMR debate and lecture
- Special day-long clinical session highlighting advances in the management of patients with bone-related disorders, as well as a parallel afternoon programme dedicated to Allied Health Professionals
- Well-attended poster sessions with dedicated poster viewing time
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments and research
We are delighted to be holding this meeting in the city of Stockholm, one of the world’s most beautiful capitals. Built on 14 islands around one of Europe’s largest and best-preserved mediaeval city centres, the Swedish capital is superbly positioned, with stunning and extremely varied scenery in every direction.
We look forward to welcoming you to Stockholm in 2012.
Chair, Scientific Programme Committee
Chair, Local Organising Committee