It is a pleasure to invite you to ECTS 2013, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 18-21 May 2013.
The 2013 congress will offer a high quality and diverse scientific programme of interest to both clinical and pre-clinical scientists. We are expecting up to 2,500 clinicians and researchers from around the world to join us in Lisbon. This will be a special congress for the ECTS as we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary!
We have composed a scientific programme of the highest standard. Highlights will include the following:
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world's leading experts in the field
- Meet the professor sessions
- Dedicated events for new investigators
- Joint ECTS/ASBMR debate and lecture
- Special day-long clinical session highlighting advances in the management of patients with bone-related disorders, as well as a parallel afternoon programme dedicated to Allied Health Professionals
- Well-attended poster sessions with dedicated poster viewing time
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments and research
We are delighted to be holding this congress in the beautiful city of Lisbon; the city's legendary seven hills will seduce you into admiring characteristic mosaic pavements and dazzling tiled façades, and will reward you with strategically-placed viewpoints offering breathtaking panoramas over the city after a ride on a charming old tram. You'll find yourself wandering through colourful 18th century squares downtown and getting lost in the medieval maze of the Alfama district overlooked by an ancient castle.
Chair, Scientific Programme Committee
Chair, Local Organising Committee